What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to directly download all resources, as well as participate on our forums to request what you need, ask for help, and so much more!

Register Now!

TUTORIAL 💸 Making the MOST MONEY on your Leaks

Bet

REP
  • LastLeak's Protector
  • Staff
  • Royalty
  • Infamous
  • On Fire
/changelog for updates
Administrator
Staff Member
Trusted
Credits
Discord
Bet#0999
This website is not affiliated with me or LastLeak in any way

After stumbling upon negative reviews as well as experiences on the most common link shorteners, I found an extremely high paying shortener that you've probably seen if you've downloaded any of my resources.
They are the third-highest paying shortener, you can see their payout rates by visiting their site (link is below)

They offer the following payment methods:
  • PayPal
  • Payeer
  • Bitcoin
  • Western Union
  • Skrill
The most important thing to me is reliability and knowing you'll get your funds once you reach the minimum amount. You can be confident in this regard as well as many others with this shortener as they've been up for years and have a lot of credibility.
From my personal experience, my average CPM from posting on Leak sites alone is $6 (which is affected by a visitor visiting more than one of your leaks or the user's country), so you can expect that CPM from posting leaks with the site.
Payment takes UP to 7 days, but all of mine (bitcoin) have taken 2-3 days.

They're definitely the top choice if you are wanting to use a URL shortener on your leaks in order to make some money back.
You can sign up or check out the site here: https://exe.io/ (ref link)

Just realized they also recently launched a file hosting site which pays for downloads, you can only imagine the profit you'd make from visits utilizing the both of them together. It's a really clean site with nearly no visible ads or pop ups, only thing is you have to wait 30 seconds to download.
You can sign up or check out that site here: https://xfiles.io/ (ref link)

REP
Registered
Credits
Discord
ems#2049
Is it advisable to still switch on VPN while accessing these websites?

Bet

REP
  • LastLeak's Protector
  • Staff
  • Royalty
  • Infamous
  • On Fire
/changelog for updates
Administrator
Staff Member
Trusted
Credits
Discord
Bet#0999
Is it advisable to still switch on VPN while accessing these websites?
You mean while following the links? All i know is that the owner of the link won't be paid anything for your visit and it doesn't really bring you any safety. You just have to make sure you're not clicking on the ads (or pop ups) and the correct buttons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DMCA

[email protected]

Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Service Providers will not expedite your request and they don't even have to respond to your request.